School-Based Mental Health Services
Trauma-trained For All Seasons’ clinicians work in Mid-Shore county schools to provide therapy during the school day to children in need of mental health services.
Therapists are able to incorporate a variety of treatment methods to meet the individual needs of children and adolescents (just as they would for office visits).
For All Seasons clinicians are currently placed in schools throughout Kent, Caroline, Dorchester and Talbot counties. The Agency is also the mental health provider for Vision Quest, working with young men who are involved with The Department of Juvenile Services.
Clinicians provide mental health assessments and treatment planning which include groups, individual therapy and in some cases medication management.
- Confidential on-site therapeutic services with access to office-based psychiatrists
- A child-centered, team approach including therapists, teachers, and administrators
- Parental/guardian involvement, including family therapy services
- Support with social skills & peer interactions
- Therapist’s attendance at IEP, 504 & other educational meetings
- A continuation of services through the summer