LGPCs, LCPCs, LGSWs, LCSW-Cs, Art Therapists Wanted
Check out www.careerbuilder.com for our most current listings.
Current Posting: Mental Health Clinical Team
For All Seasons, Inc. has immediate openings for Licensed Social Workers for both school-based and out-patient mental health treatment.
· Provide quality therapeutic care that is appropriate to the age, diagnoses, developmental state, and mental status of individuals, families, and groups as assigned to caseload.
· Assess client’s strengths, needs, abilities and preferences; formulates a diagnostic impression based on current DSM criteria; and in conjunction with the client, develops an individualized person-centered treatment plan.
· Complete assessments, treatment plans, progress notes, discharge summaries, OMS authorizations, and other chart related documents and correspondence for assigned clients in a timely manner.
· Provide direct behavioral health services (i.e., psycho/social assessments, consultation, individual/group/ family therapy, professional in-service training and community education services, etc.)
· Make necessary referrals to community resources, complete and file paperwork associated with referral in chart.
· Participate in treatment team to promote collaboration in developing strategies and interventions that promote wellness outcomes for all agency clients.
· Attend regularly scheduled supervision and prepare with relevant case presentations, specific questions, ethical dilemmas, concerns, etc. to discuss with direct supervisor.
· Maintain appropriate state license/registration/certification, which includes prescribed continuing education requirements for professional licensing board.
· Follow all HIPAA compliance and confidentiality policies and procedures in all areas of work in accordance with FAS policies and applicable laws.
· Minimum of Master’s level education and appropriate licensure.
· Ability and willingness to travel as assigned.
· Ability to manage self and maintain a calm environment in crises situations.
· Effective written and oral expression.
· Cooperative, positive, and enthusiastic attitude toward fellow employees, clients and visitors.
· Prompt and on time for work, assignments and meetings.
· Complete assigned tasks in a timely manner with little supervision.
· Knowledgeable of Microsoft Office.
· LCSW-Cs are preferred but LGSWs are encouraged to apply.
For All Seasons, Inc. is a private, non-profit human services agency offering outpatient mental health services, including psychiatry, for children, youth and adults, and crisis support for victims of rape, sexual assault and other traumas. We provide support and services to all individuals, groups, organizations and communities throughout the Mid-Shore to assist, maintain and enhance social functioning regardless of race, religion, income, sex or age.