Join the cast and crew for a show packed with fun, talent, and entertainment when “Heart and Music” opens with the Gala Celebration, Thursday March 8, co-starring a delectable dinner catered by Occasion Catering, culminating in the rhythms of Big Band. Tickets for the Gala are $125. Show only performances are $25 for adults and $10 for Students K-12, are Friday and Saturday, March 9 and 10, at 8pm and at 2pm on Sunday, March 11. Click here for more info!
- Call Monika Mraz at 410-822-1018
- Purchase online through EventBrite (includes processing fee) CLICK HERE TO PURCHASE
For All Seasons has started a new suicide prevention campaign,
No Matter What . . . You Matter.
For All Seasons
For more than 30 years For All Seasons has been strengthening and enhancing the lives of children, adolescents, adults, seniors, couples and families on Maryland’s Mid-Shore by providing a full continuum of bilingual (English-Spanish) outpatient behavioral health services, regardless of ability to pay. Our mission is to provide the highest level of comprehensive and integrated therapy, advocacy, and psychiatric care in a safe environment where those who have entrusted us with their care are empowered and nurtured on their journey to wellness.
All our services are provided to English and Spanish speaking clients regardless of one’s ability to pay.
Our mental health services include:
- Individual, Family & Group Therapy
- General & Child and Adolescent Psychiatry
- Marriage and Couples Counseling
- Grief Counseling
- Trauma Certified Therapists
- School Based Mental Health Therapy in Caroline, Kent and Dorchester County schools
- Co-Occurring Disorder Treatment (mental health and substance use)
- 24 Hour On-Call Services
- Discharge & Aftercare Planning
- Urgent Care Services (Contact Eastern Shore Crisis Response Helpline 1-888-407-8018)
Our Rape Crisis Center services include:
- 24 hour Advocacy Response including response to local emergency departments
- 24 hour English and Spanish hotlines for survivors of sexual assault, sexual abuse and trauma
- Crisis Counseling and Support
- Case Management
- Education and outreach programming