Save the Date Heart & Music
For All Seasons, The Behavioral Health and Rape Crisis Center brings you the swinging sounds of the big band era for year eight of “Heart & Music”, on March 8, 9, 10, & 11 2018 at the Oxford Community Center.
Big Bands flourished in popular culture during their heyday in the Swing era during WWII. They have been a part of jazz music since they began in the 1920s when concert bands adopted the rhythms and musical forms of small African -American jazz combos. Big Bands evolved with the times and continue to entertain today.
This year Director Ed Langrell brings the swinging sounds of a great era to perform Broadway music, classic songs, and songs from today, Big Band style. The talented cast of “Heart & Music” meets the delicious arrangement of saxophones, trumpets, trombones, and rhythm section from the Annapolis Junction Big Band. Founded in 1991 by trumpet player Jim Tavener, the Annapolis Junction Big Band has been delighting audiences in the Baltimore/Annapolis area for over 20 years.
Join the cast and crew for a show packed with fun, talent, and entertainment when “Heart and Music” opens with the Gala Celebration, Thursday March 8, co-starring a delectable dinner catered by Occasion Catering, culminating in the rhythms of Big Band. Tickets for the Gala are $125. Show only performances are $25 for adults and $10 for Students K-12, are Friday and Saturday, March 9 and 10, at 8pm and at 2pm on Sunday, March 11.
Call for reservations at 443-258-2130
For All Seasons has started a new suicide prevention campaign,
No Matter What . . . You Matter.
For All Seasons
For more than 30 years For All Seasons has been strengthening and enhancing the lives of children, adolescents, adults, seniors, couples and families on Maryland’s Mid-Shore by providing a full continuum of bilingual (English-Spanish) outpatient behavioral health services, regardless of ability to pay. Our mission is to provide the highest level of comprehensive and integrated therapy, advocacy, and psychiatric care in a safe environment where those who have entrusted us with their care are empowered and nurtured on their journey to wellness.
All our services are provided to English and Spanish speaking clients regardless of one’s ability to pay.
Our mental health services include:
- Individual, Family & Group Therapy
- General & Child and Adolescent Psychiatry
- Marriage and Couples Counseling
- Grief Counseling
- School Based Mental Health Therapy in Caroline, Kent and Dorchester County schools
- Co-Occurring Disorder Treatment (mental health and substance use)
- 24 Hour On-Call Services
- Discharge & Aftercare Planning
- Urgent Care Services (Contact Eastern Shore Crisis Response Helpline 1-888-407-8018)
Our Rape Crisis Center services include:
- 24 hour Advocacy Response including response to local emergency departments
- 24 hour English and Spanish hotlines for victims of sexual assault, sexual abuse and trauma
- Crisis Counseling and Support
- Case Management
- Education and outreach programming