April is Sexual Assault Awareness Month
Sexual Assault Happens in ALL Communities.
If you are a victim of rape, sexual assault, abuse or trauma, we are here to help!
Call our CONFIDENTIAL HOTLINES (7 days a week / 24 hours a day)
English Hotline: 410-820-5600 or 800-310-7273
Para Español llame o envíe un mensaje de texto al: 410-829-6143
Click Here for more information on the Rape Crisis Center and Sexual Assault Awareness Month information!
Resources for Talking to Your Children About Traumatic Events
The University of Michigan Health System’s “Helping Your Children Cope with Disasters and Traumatic Events” includes helpful ways to find the positives and take action.
The National Child Traumatic Stress Network (NCTSN) and its tips for “Talking to Children about the Shooting” can shed light on how children make sense of traumatic events, and how to respond to their questions and fears.
Fred ‘Mister’ Rogers Helping Children Deal with Tragic Events in the News provides timeless wisdom and a message that is valuable for children and the people who care for them, as we deal with the events of today’s world.
About For All Seasons, Inc.
For more than 30 years For All Seasons has been strengthening and enhancing the lives of children, adolescents, adults, seniors, couples and families on Maryland’s Mid-Shore by providing a full continuum of bilingual (English-Spanish) outpatient behavioral health services, regardless of ability to pay. Our mission is to provide the highest level of comprehensive and integrated therapy, advocacy, and psychiatric care in a safe environment where those who have entrusted us with their care are empowered and nurtured on their journey to wellness.
All our services are provided to English and Spanish speaking clients regardless of one’s ability to pay.
Our mental health services include:
- Individual, Family & Group Therapy
- General & Child and Adolescent Psychiatry
- Marriage and Couples Counseling
- Grief Counseling
- Trauma Certified Therapists
- School Based Mental Health Therapy in Caroline, Kent and Dorchester County schools
- Co-Occurring Disorder Treatment (mental health and substance use)
- 24 Hour On-Call Services
- Discharge & Aftercare Planning
- Urgent Care Services (Contact Eastern Shore Crisis Response Helpline 1-888-407-8018)
Our Rape Crisis Center services include:
- 24 hour Advocacy Response including response to local emergency departments
- 24 hour English and Spanish hotlines for survivors of sexual assault, sexual abuse and trauma
- Crisis Counseling and Support
- Case Management
- Education and outreach programming
For All Seasons has started a new suicide prevention campaign,
No Matter What . . . You Matter.